This is me and Juan! He is really amazing, and I think you all will love him! He is coming down to California with me for Christmas Break, so everyone can meet him.
Hey...You guys are CUTE together! It will be so fun to see you BOTH & all! Don't FORGET to STUDY!!!! Kick Butt in all you do! It's the Badal way, right?
Congratulations! That's a great picture, and I'm sure we'll love him. Any guy that gets the seal of approval from your dad and your brother is OK with me.
4 comments:
You two look very nice together...I have to admit I am still a little bit in shock. I love you and want to do what I can to help you.
Hey...You guys are CUTE together! It will be so fun to see you BOTH & all! Don't FORGET to STUDY!!!! Kick Butt in all you do! It's the Badal way, right?
PS: That video was hysterical...you have a sense of humor like your DAD!!! I'm still laughing....hahahaha..
Congratulations! That's a great picture, and I'm sure we'll love him. Any guy that gets the seal of approval from your dad and your brother is OK with me.
Post a Comment