I posted a new video on my blog. It's pretty funny, but I feel pretty bad for the poor kid in the video, because the lady doesn't even try to help him! Check it out!
OH yeah. this walk n blog thing is something I set up for my GIRLS (RS sisters) in Fontana. A couple & it only looks like 2 others wanted to get their rear in gear so that's why it doesn't say Aunt Risa. I still maintain my ARISE...
Love Ya Kailey! Hope you guys are doing well over there! Give all your HOMEY's a hug & a hello from us.
4 comments:
I laughed like no other. That lady is classic; she reminds me of my mom.
haha maybe that is why she thought it was so funny.....
Now now Girls...Let's not be making fun of my sense of humor. But the truth...I played it over & over again & had different people in stitches!
PS: Here we are in January & YOU have not POSTED updates! What's up with that? LOVE got you smitten?
OH yeah. this walk n blog thing is something I set up for my GIRLS (RS sisters) in Fontana. A couple & it only looks like 2 others wanted to get their rear in gear so that's why it doesn't say Aunt Risa. I still maintain my ARISE...
Love Ya Kailey! Hope you guys are doing well over there! Give all your HOMEY's a hug & a hello from us.
Post a Comment