Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker


Monday, November 2, 2009

Rick or Treat!

Today, I have been married for 6 months!
Look at the love...


And I'm almost 5 months pregnant:


Updates:
1. Juan felt our little boy kicking the night of the ultrasounds. What an amazing experience.


2. Halloween:

If you notice, the "T" on my decoration is different from the other letters. Well, let me tell you, I was so excited that this was the first time that I could have little trick-or-treaters come to my own door that I carved a pumpkin (although not that impressive for lack of proper tools) got cute little decorations and CANDY!!! And how many groups of trick-or-treaters came?

THREE!

Ten minutes after I put up my little decorations, our first group came... And what was I doing? Going to the bathroom, because I have to pee every 5 minutes!! So I missed them!! Anyways, I went to take a picture of my door, and what do I find... 'RICK' or treat! Who's Rick? I don't want Rick. I want Tricks! Oh wait.. I guess that's what I got... Those little devils. I didn't even get to enjoy them coming to the door.

I had to improvise and make a "T" from Juan's addition to the door:

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Half Anniversary!!! I can't believe they stole your T! Sheesh!

Lizzie C. said...

You look so cute. I love seeing your belly.

Juan and Anamaria said...

Happy 6 month anniversary! You look great! :)