Hey....my comments aren't here. I got this smile box on my email and posted a comment to Kailey. Did you get it? Anyways....you have a GORGEOUS BOY.
You gotta keep posting pics since they change so fast. Look at Ruger. haha, not that a baby boy is anything like my beast, but they do change every day.
7 comments:
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! He is so gorgeous! So worth the wait :) Congratulations!
P.S. Once you get a second to think (which may not be for another 6 weeks), I'd love to hear the birth story :)
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! He is finally here!!! Congratulations,Jack is beautiful! :)
Congratulations!! He is Beautiful!
Love,
Katie (Blonquist) Kirkham
Congratulations! Your baby is absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy for you!
Hey....my comments aren't here. I got this smile box on my email and posted a comment to Kailey. Did you get it? Anyways....you have a GORGEOUS BOY.
You gotta keep posting pics since they change so fast. Look at Ruger. haha, not that a baby boy is anything like my beast, but they do change every day.
Congrats! I can't believe you are a MAMA now!!! He is beautiful and we love his name.
Post a Comment