I have been waiting for March 7th for just about 9 months.... Well, March 7th came and went, and what do I have to show for it? A big belly, no baby and some puppps - one of the most miserable experiences a pregnant woman could imagine. I figured he wouldn't come on time, but you can't help but have hope, right?
I'll keep y'all updated. I just didn't want you to think I was not blogging because I was in labor/enjoying my beautiful baby, because I'm not...yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so sorry :( I hear that those days after the due date are the worst. Has your doctor said when they will induce if you don't start on your own?
Hang in there! It can happen any minute now! :)
I have never even heard of such a thing before. How miserable. I'm sorry Sweetie. I know how miserable those days past due can be. Soon though, just hang in there. Get your rest while you can.
Post a Comment