Today, after dropping Juan off at school (I love this whole full-time mom/wife thing I got going on right now!), I was carrying Jack into our apartment. He had fallen asleep, so I was cradling him face up.... All of the sudden I hear this big SPLAT! and I turn to find a HUGE puddle of bird poop that had very narrowly missed landing on my poor baby's face.Apparently in some cultures this is good luck: to be pooped on by a bird.... But I think the last thing I need is some nasty disease-filled bird to POOP on my baby's CUTE face and get him sick. Agreed?

4 comments:
Totally agreed.
I second that. So gross!!! How sad if it would've hit him!
That is so funny. That picture. I would HATE it if a bird did that to me or anyone I loved. Good Luck was on your side that day because your kid was safe & sound!
LOVE THIS POST. Love that you LOVE your station in life too. I LOVE YOU. BYe.
AGREED!
I'm also glad you get to enjoy your time with the new baby, and that he's so chubby and cute.
Post a Comment