Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Karma

SO This (pictured above) arrived on my doorstep this week from Amazon.com. I did not order them, nor was I expecting them. We have diapers, but will probably need more SOON. Diapers are expensive. And although we have a job now, we are still playing a little catch-up. So this would have been such a huge blessing! Right?!

WRONG.

They were addressed to someone else. And seeing as we had just moved into this apartment 2 months ago, I knew this was a mistake. My conscious was nagging at me, so I went to the neighbors to ask if they knew the person they were addressed to. They said they didn't. How was I supposed to find out how to contact these people? I contemplated contacting Amazon, but decided to just wait it out to see if someone would come by looking for them, and if not... they are exactly Jack's size, so I could use them.

Well, I didn't have to wait long. Someone came looking for them. I could have lied, but I decided that I cared about my salvation and I gave them back.

I deserve some dang good payback for that one!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Jack is in SIZE THREE??? Jonathan's in size four. Wow. :)

But I'm glad that you did the right thing ;)

K. Baez said...

Yes... well he is at about 18 pounds so he should be in them for a while I hope.

Juan and Anamaria said...

You did the right thing! You are awesome!!!!! ")