Jack has RSV. His nose is super runny and he has a terrible cough and usually wakes up with a fever in the middle of the night. The sad thing is that there is little to nothing I can do about it, and it can take up to three WEEKS to go away. We are on day #2. We've stocked up on tylenol, hooked up the humidifier and we got his suctioning clinic prescription... (a prescription that allows him to get suctioned if he can't breathe in the middle of the night... well, that's comforting... not).
We need a grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so sad. We just got over being really sick too. Grandma's sure come in handy but I know you can handle this. Hang in there.
THat is sad, but when I saw him he LOOKED GREAT! He's so dang CUTE & HAPPY. He looks TOTALLY HEALTHY too. YOU KNOW "Grandma" would BE THERE every minute if she could! On the bright side, you have 2 awesome siblings close by! Take care.
lis
Post a Comment