Summer is my absolute favorite season of the year. I would not change the hot weather for anything! And I'll even take the occasional thunderstorm. I love it all!!!!!!!! (I could do without mosquitoes though)
Today Jack played in the pool. Then we rode the bike to Target. I bought a popcorn combo for $1.82, and then we rode to the nearest park and watched a baseball game while enjoying our treat! After that, Jack played on the playground for an hour, pet all of the dogs he could get his hands on, and we rode home in the warm summer rain :)
It was total bliss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW! You are having a GREAT TIME as a SAHM! SO HAPPY @ that & it SUITS you. Jack is ONE LUCKY lil' guy! If your parents were around, he'd be out all day just cuz they love doing that stuff too! You'd probably have to get some big muscles to bring him in! LOL
When Juan's done with school & you guys move into a house....the dog(s) will come too! Hope you guys get a BIG ONE! : )
Post a Comment