Jack is THE MESSIEST eater. I thought that we would be past the playing stage.... but 6 months later it is still just as funny to throw a bowl of food on the floor. He also insists on eating Rice Crispies (quite possibly the messiest of all cereals) for breakfast every morning. He takes a huge handful and tries to shove it all in his mouth with a 20% success rate - meaning 80% of his breakfast lands on the floor. And did I mention that he won't eat it unless there is milk in it? Because that's the way mommy does it. So it's 10x stickier than normal.
Anyway. Needless to say. long story short. etc. My floors are always messy! I should sweep after every meal. I should mop every night. But let's be honest here people. It doesn't always work out that way. We've had a few ants. It's a summer thing. And I hate it. The good thing is, despite the world's messiest eater that grazes in my kitchen, we've only had about 15 at a time at most. Well, I've come to realize that most of them are dying before they can take the food back into their hole. They are dying on top of my food. What is that saying about my food? It's killing them. Even the ants can't eat my food.
And if it's killing the ants... what is it doing to us? But, at least they are dead... right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh boy. I'm tending to think the ants are drowning in the food your son is dropping like a bomb on the soldiers! So, I guess your situation is a win win!
Good News! It's temporary. I had forgotten how much attention kids are until I ready yours, Lizzie's & Lisa's blogs. But I'm really impressed by all of your guys parenting skills. You're all so much better than I ever was or hoped.
Isn't it great that FALL is here! Best time of the year, if you ask me! Cheers!
Post a Comment