Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ready to go!

ONE MORE DAY! totally ready to go!! We deep cleaned the house and are all the packed. California here we come!! Too bad I still have to teach primary tomorrow... :/

Did I mention that I was in primary in my last ward for at least a year and a half?... and did I mention that I was called into primary again in my new ward? Same age. CTR 5. But this class has about 10 kids (sometimes 13) that come regularly. YIKES!

2 comments:

Lizzie C. said...

I have been in primary, in some way, for at least 6 1/2 years. You get used to it. At least I get moved around.

Lisa said...

WOW~I hope you LOVE the calling & the kids! I think being with the primary kids "IS" where it's at! THANK YOU for coming to Jacki's pizza party! Hope you had a great time with your family & got to go to the beach alot! Keep posting Kailey!