Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker


Friday, October 14, 2011

Advice!

So.... Now that it is getting colder outside, Jack and I cannot embark on our typical outdoor adventures.

What do you do with a 19 month - 2 year old inside all day?? And in a little home, I might add. On an even smaller budget?

He's going to drive me up a wall with all his bottled up energy!

And no. TV is not an answer!

This is going to be a loooooooooooooooooooong winter!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Visit your parents often! lol
PLAY DOH
Invite other kids over & put a sheet over the table & let them eat a snack
Teach him things
Read
Ask LISA in CO
I think you should still get outside anyways & not let that stop you. Kids are alot more resilience than you think.
Library-READ to him
Go to Yard Sales & pick up cool toys for cheap
I'm just full of ideas! LOL GOOD LUCK K!

Lizzie C. said...

Forts are always a favorite at our house and basically letting them destroy the house always works too.