Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker


Sunday, October 18, 2009

This is the Week!

I am interested to see what everyone thinks the gender might be... So let me know what you think and then I'll let you know!

Question of the week:

What was your favorite pregnancy item, specific article of clothing, food item, activity or anything else you just had to have?

I personally like having the back of my neck and head rubbed :) and I love my new maternity pants. I feel like a normal person again.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yayyyy for maternity pants! I think you're having a boy, but John thinks it's a girl. So we're excited to know!

That's an interesting question. I don't really know. When we bought my glider/ottoman, that felt like it was sent from heaven. It was so hard to be comfortable once I got more pregnant--because normal reclining felt AWFUL--but that chair put me in the perfect position.

Lizzie C. said...

I say boy.

For me, my must-have's were all food related. Big surprise. The first half of my pregnancy is was all about the steak. I had to have it rare and bloody. Then later on it was grape kool-aid and tuna fish sandwiches with fried zuchini from Farmer Boy's (which BTW I find totally disgusting now)

Juan and Anamaria said...

A girl!
:)
My must have was watermelon in winter time, ask uncle Juan about it, he still remembers because it cost him a pretty penny!
Can't wait till Thursday! ")

Lisa said...

I think you're going to have twins. A boy & a girl! Hahaha! It runs in the family and....wouldn't it be nice to get 2 of 'em out already?!!

Decisions. Decisions. Favorite pregnancy item? I bet you can't guess...cuz guess what...? I can't remember!!! What a surprise.

All I can seriously remember is that I LOVED PBJ's, hot dogs & burritos. I can remember Abuela bugging the heck out of me to EAT! You have to EAT to nourish your baby. After seeing how Anita only gained 10 lbs from start to finish, I realized you don't have to EAT as much as she said!

Last but not least. I remember RELISHING the times with friends, family and most especially time with Elsa, Olga & my mom. Having the older women around meant the world to me.