Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker


Sunday, November 8, 2009

Yeah, I did it.




Lisa- Beat ya!! This puppy went up yesterday!

And I set up my Nativity set, given to me by my grandma when I was little.

We also got these cute lil stockings. Mine is the "Merry Christmas" Penguin, Juan is the "Ho Ho Ho" Santa Clause, and baby is the Let it snow" Snowman!

Baby is the only one with a gift :(
(thanks Cami!)






He also got the "Pat the Bunny" book from my mom. It used to be mine and was well-loved - a priceless gift! Remember?

And I'm ready for one of these. My back is screaming!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous!!! I'll probably be waiting a little longer... if I can stand it. I LOVE Pat the Bunny. Jonathan has a copy, too. And you should definitely get that glider--your back will rejoice! It's the best.

K. Baez said...

I was too excited to wait.. you know first christmas tree syndrome and I already had the stockings...

Lizzie C. said...

You are too funny. I always set up after Thanksgiving. I remember the first holiday syndrome. :)

Juan and Anamaria said...

There is nothing wrong with celebrating the holidays early! I like your tree and stockings! I would set up early too, but uncle Juan likes it after Thanksgiving! I sometimes play Christmas music in July! :)

Lisa said...

COOL DEAL KAILEY. It all LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL. Like that rocker too. You've always had good taste.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! And...I'm not trying to be politically correct when I say that.