Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker


Monday, January 11, 2010

Dear Baby

Can you please try not to tear open my insides? I know you want to get outta there and meet your awesome little family, but do you really have to punch me? This was cute when you were small. But thanks to all the eating we've been doing lately, you are getting pretty strong. One blow can jolt my entire body. People are starting to stare. As if my big belly wasn't enough to look at...

Don't worry, baby, you'll be out soon. And I'll be able to play with your real feet (not just the little bumps I feel pushing on my stomach), and you won't have to kick me or punch me to get my attention. I'll be all yours, wrapped around that tiny little finger, which is currently poking my bladder.

I love you baby.

Love Always,
Your Mommy

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That's so cute. Your post is endearing and I really enjoyed it. Don't forget to save your blog to something so you'll always have these things for the future. I know your son will get a "KICK" out of it! hahaha. get it?

Lisa said...

Hahaha! I know how that feels. good luck surviving 8 weeks more of this--and I'll send early arrival vibes your way ;)

Lizzie C. said...

Aaaaah, I love it. Just wait till your in your 4 week count down. It gets better.

Daniel said...

When you say it like that it sounds kind of endearing, but then I take a step back and it sounds horrible. Either way got a kick out of this. I like getting these glimpses of pregnancy from you and Lisa.