For about a week, Juan was getting phone calls from all of these numbers he didn't know. He finally answered one. It went something like this:
Juan: "Hello"
Girl: "Hey when can I get my stuff?"
Juan: "May I ask who is calling?"
Girl: "When can I get my stuff?!"
Juan: "Who is this?"
Girl: "When can I get my stuff, man!!?"
Juan: I think you have the wrong number, who is it that you are calling for?"
Girl: "[mumbles name] But, when can I get my stuff?!"
Juan: "Sorry, you have the wrong number." (hangs up very confused)
Later that night.
Juan: OOOOOOhhhh I know why that girl was calling. (shows me a text message from a different number which reads: Hey tweaker where's my weed?)
Me: Hahaha that sucks.
Lesson learned: You should never pay for your weed and then trust a so-called "drug dealer" to give you a correct phone number and deliver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, that sucks. Well, I don't care about the guy buying weed, but Juan. Hopefully that guy wasn't giving multiple people the same wrong number!
A real like product of addiction. Getting taken.
I was wondering if you were ever gonna post again! I called the BYU online office but the guy said you weren't there, but he would help me. I was soo relieved because I found out I have an extra 10 days! I need it.
Hope all is well. Tonight your parents are hosting a family dinner party. Daniel & I weren't able to make it. It sounded like great company & FOOD! Keep Posting KEB!
That's funny.
Post a Comment