Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm sorry, but you gotta admit this is pretty funny!

I may be going to H-E-double hockey sticks for always laughing at others' misfortunes, but I can't help it. It's just too funny!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm going there too, then, because I can't stop LAUGHING!!! Oh, I feel really bad for laughing but... I can't! Stop!

Michael & Trisha said...

hahahahahahahahahahaa that was priceless and just what I needed after this wonderful day full of studying and a heinous test :) Thank you for making it better by posting this on your blog!!!!

Lisa said...

I'm like you only this time I couldn't get what was going on like the others. Just try to control yourself if something happens on campus...I didn't once & oh my was the person MAD. Glared at me with some red fire hot eyes.

K. Baez said...

That's their problem, because if they can't laugh at themselves then they shouldn't get mad at you...

And the ladies were having a competition to see who could stomp the most juice out of the grapes, and the one lady decides to cheat after the timer goes off, so she keeps stomping really fast and ends up falling out of the bucket and off of the platform, so she is moaning and groaning... it's Funny!