My son just spent the past 10 minutes grunting and gassing... sounded like the BIG KAHUNA right? Well.... It was Juan's turn to change him, so I made him take him away. I decided to follow to offer any help, just in case (or maybe to rub it in a little). And what do I find? Basically nothing. It wasn't even coming out the sides or up the back. So, I said, "Oh, that's nothing!" and then I go into the other room and leave my boys to their business.
And what do I hear a few seconds later? "I'm sorry mi niƱo. She's so mean coming in here saying "oh, that's nooothing!" You worked so hard on that poop, you poor thing and then she comes in here and makes fun of it. It's just not fair!"
WHAT?!? haha I guess I need to work on not demeaning my sons efforts to pass a number 2. It is true though - he did work hard on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hahaha, too funny :) Boys can be pretty protective of their bowel movements ;)
P.S. One day, he will rarely--like once every couple months if that--have poo that escapes the diaper. Just to give you something to look forward to :)
That's funny. Abuela used to tell LL "I'm sorry mijo, you have such a mean mommy" whenever I'd say no to the 5th lollipop
Babies are good for the noises though! I found they only escaped when he was in between diaper sizes.
What a compassionate husband you have. LOL funny story.
Post a Comment