Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MIA

Sorry for all those that looooove reading my blog (*sarcasm), but don't be expecting much blogging action from me... at least not until APRIL 22nd (graduation day)!!!!!!

I'm taking:
12 credits of classes
4 credits of internship (200 hours on the job)
and 2 credits of online classes

And did I mention:
I'm also a wife
a mom
a cook
and a maid?

Free time for me = little to none.

Only 9.5 weeks left to go.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! Before you know it you'll be done and so glad! Good luck!

Lizzie C. said...

You always said you weren't afraid of hard work. lol. Honey, I wish you all the luck in the world. You CAN do it, Lisa is right.

Lisa said...

LOL! That was a great way to end the post! But can't wait to see you GRADUATE!!! SO AWESOME you've come so far on this path through LIFE itself! You're doing an AMAZING JOB! KEEP GOING STRONG GIRL!