I actually forgot how old I was! WHAT?! Now that I'm a mom and passed the 21 year mark, I lost track. I don't feel older than 21! I don't even think of myself as any more mature than an 18 year old. Ok, so I'm only 22, but I forgot! I thought I was still 21. I still see myself as a young girl, but somehow I have a family - a husband and a son - and I've even graduated from college. Somehow my brain hasn't caught up with my body. Time goes way too fast!!
My baby is 19 months tomorrow! He is just talking up a storm all of the sudden, learning a new word almost every day. My favorite word that he says is "cereal" and a close second is "cookie." I made cookies once like 3 weeks ago, and now he asks for them all the time! I'm hoping if he doesn't see them for a while he'll forget, but that hasn't happened yet. He just lights up my day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hate that you live so far away! I would LOVE to see Jack & hear him yak! I MISS you too! I'm glad you're enjoying this stage in your life. It's a WONDERFUL TIME & I had no idea you are 22! I always thought you were closer to Daniel's age, but now that I think about it, Bryan is Ben's age making you younger! LOL You have always been so mature for your age like Jacki! I LOVE YOU! Thank you for the kind words today. You're the BEST & I LOVE YOU! Hope to see you sOOn! : )
I can't believe I'm 25. I'm three years older than you and have not accomplished anything you have. You're a star.
Post a Comment