Monday, October 17, 2011
I Survived
Jack survived his first full nursery time without his mommy yesterday. The first couple times we took him were a disaster. He cried the saddest little cries you'll ever hear - just literally broke your heart. Then grandma stayed with him through an entire nursery session and then so did I. And then between conference and him being sick he hadn't been there for about 3 weeks! I was kinda scared that we were going to have to start back on square one. But I decided to get him excited about playing with toys and friends before we got there, and I left him for a moment to check on my primary class, and when I came back he was doing great! I decided to let him be. I checked back several times, and each time was the same. He was happy and smiling and being helpful. I'm so proud of my little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's SOOOOOOOOO CUTE & COOL! I cannot believe he's 18 months already! WOW how time flies. It's stuff like this that we are totally MISSING! : ( So sad that we can't watch him grow before our own eyes. So bloggin is the next best thing! Pictures please.
My theory is don't go back to the nursery unless you are called. Ever. Leo took 6 months to go to nursery by himself. It was AWFUL. You did right by getting him excited. Good luck next week.
I can't believe he's in nursery already.im glad he enjoys it.
Post a Comment