So this is my picture. Sorry it's not great quality (and I look tired), I had to take it with my computer cam, because I can't find the cord for my camera right now. Everything is still a little disorganized after the move. Everything is put away... somewhere. Problem is, I'm just not sure where.I feel like I shrunk today, must be water weight or something, because I feel like I'm fluctuating a lot. But anyways that's basically how big I am. The belly sticks out further than the breasts, and I kinda look pregnant.
And my question of the day: How did you know you were pregnant? For me I just knew. I felt different when I woke up one morning and my breasts were firm and tender. Then I was a day late, so we took an at home PT. But I have heard of some women that had no idea for the whole first half of their pregnancy.

4 comments:
You look so cute!! I love your little belly!
I knew I was pregnant because I'm obsessive about it all :) I knew when I ovulated and then bought 5 $1 pregnancy tests and took them until there was a second line :)
You look so cute it brought tears to my eyes. I just cant believe this...my Kailey-Bird is having a baby. Aaaah...
So anyway, I found out I was pregnant in a round about way...I had a dream one night, that I was pregnant and shopping for a baby boy. Of course, I had no idea yet that I was expecting Leo. Then 2 days later, I went to the gym and was on the treadmill, I started to run and almost cried at how much it hurt my breasts. I stopped immediately and didn't think about it again. Then the next day, I was sitting there in traffic on my way home from work when all of a sudden a light went on. I was like "duh, you dork...you're pregnant!" I went home took a test, and yup, I was pregnant. I was 7 weeks when I found out.
You look so cute!
I found you I was pregnant because my breasts were sore and I started vomiting in the 3rd week of pregnancy, and I was not even late on my period.
Keep the pictures coming! :)
You look BEAUTIFUL. HONEStlY. It's so incredible that you are bringing a beautiful SPIRIt into this world and from the last post....an ACTIVE one!
I honestly can't remember. Isn't that sad? Except after 3 or 4 of my pregnancies my mom told Uncle G...."Leave her alone." My mom & I had a good laugh about that this past week while I was visiting her.
We love you Kailey! Give Juan a BIG CONGRATS from us!
Post a Comment