Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My misshapen pillow.

I bought a pillow a few weeks ago when we moved into our new apartment. For some reason I failed to realize that it was misshapen. Juan was using it initially, but one morning I rolled over onto Juan's side and discovered that it was actually quite comfy.

I have now successfully stolen that pillow from Juan and have claimed it as my own. I wasn't sure why I liked it so much until this morning. As I was laying there, not wanting to leave my misshapen pillow, I was admiring how perfectly the large lump of excess fluff supports my head, whether I'm on my back or on my side - It's always there to fulfill my needs.

I love my misshapen pillow. I feel bad for pawning it off on Juan in the beginning, but I'm just so glad that we have been reunited :)

I also have to shove the bed against the wall, so I can lay with my back against it for optimum support. Unfortunately this tends to have some downfalls...

One night. I was just sleeping there, minding my own business when a large, white, painted face (obviously trying to camouflage itself with the wall) tried to protrude out of the wall and eat me!!!

I used my Harry Potter skills and literally apparated from my place in the bed to a position directly on top of Juan on the opposite side of the bed. Amazing right??

I hate pregnancy dreams.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I am chuckling out loud because I remember those nights. John can most definitely relate to Juan. Ask about the flying monkies incident. :)

I'm glad you love your pillow. I love John's. ;)

Lisa said...

Ah....the adventures of pregnancy. So. Fun.

Lizzie C. said...

My dreams were so vivid during pregnancy. I had to have 2 pillows at the end. One for my head and one for my between my legs. Oh yeah. That's the pudding right there.

Lisa said...

I haven't forgotten that this week is sonogram week, so don't forget to tell us what your having...a girl a boy, twins, triplets, quintuplets...you know...?