37 weeks.
No baby.
Wishing I wasn't in school right about now.
Too hard to concentrate on anything else.
Trying to enjoy last moments of pregnancy
Too difficult.
Suspense is killing me.
Baby is the size of a watermelon!
My ankles are the size of an elephant's.
need more sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I know how it feels. You can't really "enjoy" those last few weeks. That's when I ate a lot of cookies and played Paper Mario. It's all about surviving, pretty much. Spoil yourself--Lisa's orders!
Pregnancy at this stage isn't really something to be enjoyed, it's to be endured. Relax. Don't be so anxious (I know that's easier said than done) the baby will be here soon enough and you'll be sooooooooo exhausted you'll be begging for a good night's sleep.
Holy Smokes! You sound miserable. WE LOVE YOU!! Hang in there.
Post a Comment