Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker


Sunday, February 28, 2010

Full MOON Tonight!

And I'm eating all the spicy food my stomach can handle (Juan made me steak tacos with homemade salsa, mexican rice and beans!)... Maybe we can get this little guy to come out! I don't really feel any different, BUT it doesn't hurt to try right?!?

It also just occurred to me that I could be having my baby the same day as PAM from the office. How weird would that be?

And why does it seem like every one and everything is having babies. Babies, babies everywhere. There has been this commercial on that's like "being pregnant is a lot of waiting. you've waited nine months to give birth, and then you wait hours during labor..." I'm like, Yeah, thanks for reminding me how much I've been waiting!!

I'll keep you updated. If it doesn't happen tonight, I've only got about a week more of waiting! And I can relax now that midterm exams and papers are finished!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Crossing my fingers!!! Go baby, go!!

Lisa said...

Oh...that dinner...YUM. I LOVE LOVE MEXICAN food! Could eat it everyday. That in itself would make WAITING pleasurable! GOOD LUCK!