That was cute. It was great to see you guys this past weekend. Jack is incredibly cute and he's definately not lacking for attention. I didn't hear him cry once! You guys are great parents and good to know he's eating well too! Bon appetit!
Abuela once sent me a recipe with half english and half spanish writing for the ingredients. I laughed because I had to call her and ask, "What is Picado cebolla fina?" And at the end of the recipe instructions she wrote to me: "BON APPETIT!"
1 comment:
That was cute. It was great to see you guys this past weekend. Jack is incredibly cute and he's definately not lacking for attention. I didn't hear him cry once! You guys are great parents and good to know he's eating well too! Bon appetit!
Abuela once sent me a recipe with half english and half spanish writing for the ingredients. I laughed because I had to call her and ask, "What is Picado cebolla fina?" And at the end of the recipe instructions she wrote to me: "BON APPETIT!"
We all love our food, huh?
Post a Comment