
Yay!! It's a boy! I have always wanted a boy first, and I got him! It's funny, because I was so sure that it was a girl, I couldn't believe it when I saw the little guy, but it was so big on the plasma screen that you couldn't miss it. It was such a beautiful experience.
And they gave us video! It might be a little boring for you, because it's not your baby, but there is a cool shot of the baby kicking in one of the videos. We only posted parts of it, so you don't have to see all of it. Sorry it is so small, but if you are really tech savvy, you can zoom your screen and watch it in a larger size.
Thanks for tuning in!

4 comments:
Congrats! Boys are so much fun. I am so happy for you both, I am crying happy tears. It is such an amazing experience seeing your baby on that screen. Just wait until you get to hold him!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are the best :) And I loved seeing the ultrasound videos--you have a REAL LIVE BABY in there! Holy moley!! That is the best experience. I wish I would've gotten a video :) Congrats again!!!
Nothing short of AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL!!!
Blogging is so cool. You're mom & dad can log & see it LIVE just like us! VERY VERY EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing! I WAITED.
Check out Jacki's friends blog. She just had a boy, but her friend did this amazing photography that I think you might be interested in for when your little guy is born.
http://suzanneblogs.blogspot.com/
On her blog you will have to click the link that shows the photography. It's really UNIQUE. I've never seen photography of a baby like that. Ck it out! So excited for you Baez's!!!! A BOY!!!!
Cogratulations! Boys are the best! He looks so cute, even in there! :)
Post a Comment